Archive for Podcasts
Soy has become the new bumper crop for the United States. Companies like Monsanto, Cargill and Soylife are getting very wealthy spewing the so-called health benefits of Soy and Soy based products on an unsuspecting and uninformed American public. Soy in being ingesting at an increasing rate and seems that there is no limit to how many processed products contain this supposed health food. The facts on the other hand tell a different story.
Some of the apparent “health” benefits of Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products:
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products are high in phytic acids which results in low absorption of certain minerals and vitamins.
- The level of phytoestrogen is high in soy milk, which decreases the testesterone present in the male body. It also affects the production of sperms. Phytoestrogen also leads to early puberty and early developments of adolescents. These are a few of the soy milk dangers for men.
- In females, soy milk can lead to abnormalities in the reproductive tract, which can give rise to infertility. These soy milk dangers for women should be taken care of, or else, they can become intense.
- Isoflavones present in Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products cause diseases like leukemia and breast cancer.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products can also cause thyroid disorders like hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer. People who consume soy milk very often can suffer from autoimmune thyroid disease.
- The presence of toxic aluminum in soy milk can also affect the nervous system and the kidneys in a negative way.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products can also contribute to endometrial cancer in women.
- In some cases, it is also causes dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, colitis and may increase or decrease the pulse rate.
- Very often, soy milk causes runny nose and nasal congestion.
- Some of the Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based product dangers for children are learning disorders, attention deficit disorder, dyslexia, etc. It can also cause pancreatic and growth related problems.
- At times, the amount of manganese present in soy milk is large enough to cause damage to the cortex.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products can also develop allergies like congestion, coughing, sneezing, etc. in some people.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products also contributes to skin problems like sudden and severe eczema, acne, blisters, canker sores, swelling and hives.
- In severe cases, it can also cause a problem in swallowing and can also cause anaphylactic shock.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products can also affect the energy levels and sleep.
- The protein enzyme inhibitors present in Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based products, block the action of trypsin and enzymes which are required for protein digestion.
- In some cases, it can give rise to chronic pain. Mostly, people suffering from asthma are prone to these kind of disorders.
- If soy milk is consumed in large amounts, it can lead to stomach and digestive problems.
- Soy, Soy Milk and Soy based product estrogen is harmful for babies.
Any one of these “health” benefits would make me run away from Soy… which I did.
Take a listen to my commentary on Soy and it’s real dangers:
Click on the audio file below:
Today’s podcast is about 3 specific things you can do right this second to start losing weight. The average consumers food supply is chock full of processed foods that have fake sugars, fakes fats and fake nutrients… eating real will always be better than eating fake. There is no secret formula like everyone wants you to believe… but there are certain guidelines. Eating certain foods to help your metabolism, eliminate foods that suppress your metabolism and understanding each of them.
There is more to the story for efficient and more effective fat loss but this is a great starting point for you. I have come to realize that the easier you make the steps the easier it is for people to follow. Not a hard concept to grasp.
When you’re done listening to the 3 Specific Things to Start Losing Weight Now, either “like” it or leave a comment, or both.
Click on Audio Player below to listen:
Two huge points he made in the beginning need some clarification.
1) Genetics have “absolutely” changed in the last 30 years. The gene pool has become so mixed from different races as well as different cultures that the American skeleton and musculature is way different than it was 30 years ago.
2) Fructose is not the problem… “free floating” fructose is the problem, such as what is in High Fructose Corn Syrup. Fructose, the sugar from fruit does not act in the body the same way as it does when delivered through High Fructose Corn Syrup. Fructose when eaten in fruit is burned… and quite efficiently, I might add. Fructose delivered to the body as High Fructose Corn Syrup is stored directly as fat from the liver because your body burned the sucrose molecule and left the fructose floating around aimlessly. So the body in it’s own wisdom snatches it up and stores it so it can cause any potential damage.
I wish these doctors would get it right… now we will have millions of people thinking they shouldn’t be eating fruit… which by the way is better than vegetables for your digestive system but that’s for another post.
Here’s a little audio commentary from Rocco himself: